Tuesday 29 October 2013

October Wishlist 2013!

Hello everyone!

I've recently become rather addicted to online shopping, well more like online window shopping. This time of the year is definitely my favourite for fashion! I just love the colours, the prints and the textures so as you can imagine, my wishlist is pretty huge right now. I thought I'd share with you some of my current favourites in the shops. 



1. MOTO Aubergine Coated Leigh Jeans - £42 Topshop
They're too beautiful to handles. The colour, the cut and the fact they're coated just does it for me. Topshop jeans have always been my favourite because they always fit perfectly and wear amazingly. I need these in my life.

2. Timberland Premium 6 Boot - £160 Office
I've been in need of a good pair of winter boots for a while and I think I've found the perfect pair. In my opinion, better than Doc Marten's. I love how chunky they look and how they toughen up any outfit just perfectly. A definite on my Christmas list.

3. Moth Tube Skirt - £28 Topshop
I think this will be a love or hate item but I can't help but love this butterfly, (or 'moth' as Topshop seem to think) number. I don't know if its the combination of colours, or the shape but this piece is so eye catching and will definitely draw people's attention.

4. Tartan Mini Skirt, Magenta - £32 Miss Selfridge @ John Lewis
Tartan has made a massive come back this Autumn/Winter which didn't really surprise me. Expect this year, there's tartan everything and I freaking love it. This skirt is literally dreamy, paired with a collared shirt, leather jacket and some brogues, it will look unbelievably cute!

5. Carrie Shirt, succulents squared - £20, Monki.com
Again another love or hate. This shirt totally reminds me of looking through a kaleidoscope or maybe its just how things look when you're high? Either way, it's super cool and I love the contrast in colours. Monki have definitely done it for me recently and I would definitely recommend checking them out. I think they really do something for everyone. 

Those are my current faves, hopefully I'll be hauling some of them soon!
Did you have a favourite? I'd love to know in the comments :)

Britt x

9 comments:

  1. Love the jeans, so pretty! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you blogging again, love the tartan skirt and timberlands! I definitely agree that this time of the year is the best for fashion not so much for the weather though, ahaha x
    http://lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the topshop tartan skirt! Look so pretty <3.

    http://patriciacastelo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite are the timberland's<3 I really enjoy reading your blog posts so please do more Britt!
    Amber xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tartan skirt but the price scares me a bit as I basically buy everything in primark because it's cheap. (: x


    http://mollylouiseblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 'moth' skirt it looks so pretty and the colours are really nice! I'm glad your back to blogging Britt! X
    http://cherrycrushstyle.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them jeans! If you don't mind me asking, what shades do you have in your inglot pallete? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes!! check out my blog! Xx
    http://alexandriao.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is kind of uncommon, but pay attention to that.
    jeux de ninja

    ReplyDelete