Thursday 8 September 2011

Burberry Body Fragrance Review!

Burberry have just launched their latest scent, 'Body' and I'm already a massive fan! It has been very hyped on the Internet recently due to them giving away a FREE 30ml bottle of the luxurious perfume to anyone that 'liked' their FaceBook page, so of course me (and my mum!) leapt at the chance. Although I end up liking most pefumes, this one is just gorgeous!
The scent is described as...
"A fruity composition that begins with notes of fresh green absinthe, peach and freesia. Roses and iris are in the heart, leaning on the base of sandalwood, cashmerean, musk, amber and vanilla."

It is definitely an all year round fragrance however I think it would be pefect for Autumn/Winter time because it is so musky.
It is very classic and feminine with a hint of vintage-ness to it - totally up my street!
I would definitely be buying this if it wasn't for the price (Something crazy like £70!) Maybe I'll just have to savour my baby bottle, for now!
As for the bottle, well, it's as beautiful as the scent itself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment